Illertissen / Ulm
The town of Illertissen in the Swabian district of Neu-Ulm is about 150 km west from Munich (journey time by car about 1.5 hours). The airfield is located on the outskirts of the town and has a small restaurant with German and Thai cuisine. The jump area, which is open all year round, has several aircraft types of different sizes and a large hangar. If you want to experience a tandem jump with a family atmosphere, this is the place for you.
To get to Illertissen (from Munich):
- Take the A96 autobahn from Munich (direction towards Lindau) to the interchange Memmingen, then take the A7 autobahn in the direction of Würzburg/Ulm
- Exit the A7 at junction 124 “Illertissen” and take the first exit at the roundabout towards Illertissen.
- After approx. 100 m at the next roundabout take the first exit (Unterrother Straße)
- After approx. 300 m turn right into the Tiefenbacher Weg
- You now leave Illertissen towards a small forest
- Before the beginning of the forest you have to turn right (Tiefenbacher Weg)
- You now drive directly onto the jump area over a motorway bridge
- The jump site is called Paranodon Skydiving