Bad Wörishofen / Landsberg
Bad Wörishofen is located west of Munich between Landsberg and Memmingen. The journey time from Munich is approximately 1 hour and jump operations are held on weekends and public holidays.
The journey to Bad Wörishofen from Munich:
- Take the A96 autobahn from Munich (direction towards Lindau) and exit the autobahn at junction 20 “Bad Wörishofen”
- After exiting the autobahn, turn right towards Bad Wörishofen and then drive about 2 km until you reach a roundabout.
- At the roundabout take the first exit (direction “Therme Bad Wörishofen”) and after approx. 100 meters turn left again
- After approx. 500 Meter turn left into “Bahleweg” (you have to cross the rails)
- After 500 meter you will reach the airfield
- Address for navigation systems: Bahleweg 12, 86825 Bad Wörishofen
Upon booking confirmation directions together with a detailed map will be supplied!