Bad Wörishofen is located west of Munich between Landsberg and Memmingen. The journey time from Munich is approximately 1 hour and jump operations are held on weekends and public holidays. The airfield and the associated Café “Aero Café”, which serves delicious food, is operated by the family Bahle-Schmid. During the summer months and with good weather it is very busy and if you are lucky, you can even watch vintage cars, and maybe an Antonov AN-2 taking off and landing. The jump place is an ideal place for the whole family and if you need a bit of relaxation after the adrenaline kick, you should visit the award-winning thermal spa Bad Wörishofen. There you can experience a varied relaxation and wellness program.
The journey to Bad Wörishofen from Munich:
- Take the A96 autobahn from Munich (direction towards Lindau) and exit the autobahn at junction 20 “Bad Wörishofen”
- After exiting the autobahn, turn right towards Bad Wörishofen and then drive about 2 km until you reach a roundabout.
- At the roundabout take the first exit (direction “Therme Bad Wörishofen”) and after approx. 100 meters turn left again
- After approx. 500 Meter turn left into “Bahleweg” (you have to cross the rails)
- After 500 meter you will reach the airfield
- Address for navigation systems: Bahleweg 12, 86825 Bad Wörishofen
Upon booking confirmation directions together with a detailed map will be supplied!